सोऽहम् - C'est Moi

र्पुथ्वीतलावरील माझे विचार आणि श्रद्धा.
Some thoughts and beliefs of my life on planet Earth.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Messenger IDs

This is a collection of some Messenger IDs. They are thoughtful and many of them are funny. I might add on to the list in future.

1. No one has gone blind by looking at the brighter side of things.
2. Stay Foolish. Stay Hungry.
3. They spoil every romance by trying to make it last forever.
4. Result... Not Excuses.
5. Thank God I am not dating Katrina!
6. SwApNiL | LiNpAwS.
7. My biggest problem is that I believe almost everything I tell myself!
8. Houston, you have a problem...
9. ©
10. Its a beautiful life.
11. Do not go gentle into that good night.
12. The Victorian Vampire.
13. तराकु
14. Xler@work
15. The Urn has Turned.
16. Beauty fades...dumb is forever.
17. HW... Googling.
18. A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
19. Equal Opportunity Annoyer.
20. "I have a need- Need to speed up"
21. gam zeh ya’avor.
22. Drive defensively. Buy a tank.
23. Theres a golden rule. One with the gold, rules.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker Listed on BlogShares