सोऽहम् - C'est Moi

र्पुथ्वीतलावरील माझे विचार आणि श्रद्धा.
Some thoughts and beliefs of my life on planet Earth.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Addicted to driving

I was travelling almost entire last week. The itinerary was all twisted and tangled. Houston - Dallas - Houston - College Station - Houston - College Station - Austin - College Station - Houston. Add to this 3 pickups / drop-offs to George Bush International Airport. This makes it over 1500 miles in 6 days (does not sound too much? Well... its not holiday season, is it?) It was mixture of pleasure and work (in that order). Was beihnd the controls for more than half of this journey. My first such long driving stint, and no doubt I liked it. Especially the WaveRunner ride.



Me on a WaveRunner. I wanna do it again.(Poor picture quality regretted) 

1 Comments:

  • At August 10, 2005 8:29 AM, Blogger Ashok T Kumar said…

    pakka dude.... yeah driving is nice here and tht driving in water... m waiting for a chance to do it... but m also scared since I cant swim :-s:-s

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker Listed on BlogShares