सोऽहम् - C'est Moi

र्पुथ्वीतलावरील माझे विचार आणि श्रद्धा.
Some thoughts and beliefs of my life on planet Earth.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Surprizingly, thesedays I find myself waiting for Hindi movies...

Till recently, I used to despise Hindi movies... be it a big banner SRK movie or the showman Subhash Ghai flik or Karan Johar production.. I made sure wont waste my time watching a new Hindi movie, I would rather do my research, you know...Just kidding ;). Boy, I watched a buncha Non-Hindi movies recently, thanx to Block Buster free trials and Dr. (my next door buddy).. I'm ready to publish my own 'Top 100 movies in the world' soon. Watch out for it...

But, God knows y, these days I find myself waiting for a few Hindi movies.. Parineeta, Salaam Namaste, Paheli (this is not for SRK or Rani) and ofcourse The Rising...

I hope my wait is worth it, 'cos I'm already a little disappointed with the editor of Bunty n Bubly... I would have chopped off a few scenes easily... but I liked the dance numbers in the flik... 'Kajarare Kajarare' and 'QQ Quureshi'

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker Listed on BlogShares